Potomac Fiber Arts Guild welcomes anyone who has an interest in working with fibers and fiber techniques, whether utilitarian or works of art, hobbyist or professional, student or teacher.
The Guild membership year is July 1 to June 30.
- Individual Membership: $30
- Family Membership: $50 (two or more members residing at the same address)
The Guild welcomes new members. Members are not required to have any particular level of expertise, only a desire to learn and share. You are welcome to attend any of our programs in deciding if you would like to join us! $30 Annual Membership to include:
- Monthly program with special speakers and workshops* – guests welcome!
- Study Groups
- Guild sponsored grants (Margaret M. Conant Grant, Sharon Janda Grant and outreach grants)
- Access to our fiber arts library – current and historical books and magazines
- Eligibility for jurying into the Potomac Fiber Arts Gallery at the Torpedo Factory in Alexandria, VA
- Bi-monthly newsletter
- Membership in affiliated organizations such as Mid-Atlantic Fiber Association
- Listing in the directory of local instructors and resources
- Yearbook, including the Member Directory
- Access to our members-only mailing list to receive (and contribute) regular updates about about local arts events and opportunities, and guild news
- Rental equipment; try out a spinning wheel or a loom at a reasonable cost.
*Workshops require pre-registration and participation fees